WON’T YOU JOIN US FOR THE “Busting the Myths and Breaking Through Your Inner Glass Ceiling” EXPRESSED FEMININE™ MASTERY GROUP?
Expressed Feminine™ Mastery Groups help women answer their own inner call for personal change with confidence and courage. These small, intimate groups are designed for women who are ready to roll up their sleeves to tap into their full potential as a woman and their intangible desire for something more. If you are looking for coaching that helps you help yourself as well as a safe community of like-minded women to support, nurture, applaud and celebrate you along the way then welcome home!
What’s “Busting the Myths and Breaking Through Your Inner Glass Ceiling” all about?
We will be busting through the barriers women are brought up with and taught to live by. What are the five things you’ve learned that hold women back and keep us in line? Have you learned that women are weak, or women are too emotional, or perhaps, you have a good girl myth nagging you…something like, “you have to be perfect all the time” so you will be liked, loved, and taken care of? We will be working the group’s myth beliefs one-by-one and busting through. Myths hold us back, they keep us from realizing our power as women, our power as human beings. Myths hold our inner glass ceiling in place.
Group Meeting Dates:
April 17, 2012, April 24, 2012, May 1, 2012, May 8, 2012, May 15, 2012, May 22, 2012
Where: SW Longmont, CO area
Time: 6:30pm – 9pm
Price: $75** (see below)
# of Participants: 10 max
What do you receive in Mastery?
- One weekly two-hour meeting for six-weeks – in person – to provide face-to-face interaction and coaching, progress reports & sharing, group exercises and community feedback.
- Two 30-minute phone consultations – The first helps us understand what you desire to accomplish in the group. The second helps synthesize your process and come up with a next steps action plan.
- Unlimited email support addressing targeted questions.
- A private community Facebook page set up for Expressed Feminine Mastery members only to encourage peer-group ongoing conversation, questions, outreach and support.
** To participate, I agree to the following five agreements:
- Pay a non-refundable administrative fee of $75.
- Buy a set of your very own SHINE Cards.
- Attend a SHINE Sisters’ Circle.
- Commit to attend each weekly meeting for the six-week segment and arrive on time.
- At the end of each six-week group, write a check based on what I feel I am worth, and how much I feel the class is worth to my growth. The SHINE Factor will then turn around and donate 5% to a women-centric charity.
WHO CAN ATTEND A EXPRESSED FEMININE MASTERY GROUP?
EVERYWOMAN! Women from all walks of life; just like you and me! The “everywoman” is ready to be seen and heard in new and more powerful ways.
The Expressed Feminine Mastery Groups are open to women who may feel out of sync with who they are as daughters, mothers, wives, friends, businesswomen. Or women, who through some major life change, (illness, job loss, divorce, new mom, marriage, job promotion, loss of a loved one, accident, empty nest, aging, etc.) feel disconnected and out of touch with what makes them happy, with what brings them joy. We help women work through the guilt, shame and regret that not only often comes with being female but also can hinder their full realization of what is true for them (their true voices) so they may receive as well as give in all of their many roles.
Wanna know what you will get as a result of saying yes to you and joining Mastery?
Each person is unique and will therefore want to achieve different results. Mom and I will work with you to identify what your particular desire is and then work our butts off to help you achieve it.
In general, we can promise the following. By joining the Expressed Feminine Mastery Group and giving it your all, you will:
1. Feel WORTH IT and know that taking care of you is worth your time and effort
2. Be seen and unconditionally heard
3. Feel a new level of confidence in yourself and your dreams
4. Learn life skills to apply personally and in business
5. Understand why you do the things you do yourself that help you move forward positively
6. Know you are not alone. We are all in this together and there are other women who are going through the exact same things as you.
7. Experience safe sisterhood in a confidential, ongoing support network
8. Receive honest, compassionate and experienced feedback, advice and brainstorming
9. Create a doable, step by baby step action plan to create the live you have always dreamed of
10. Understand the Expressed Feminine and what it really means to be a woman